“ Stop Killing Our Kids”
● Population Served: Victim’s Families, Seniors, COVID-19 Vulnerable, Re-Entry
● Services: Food and Resource Distribution and Delivery, Outreach, Violence Interruption & Mediation, Supporting Victims and their Families after the loss of a loved one (i.e. funeral preparation, vigils, intermediary with OPD, CalVIP)
○ Daryle Allums: email@example.com
○ Tanya Dennis firstname.lastname@example.org
OAKLAND FRONTLINE HEALERS
“ When America catches a cold, Black America catches pneumonia”
With COVID 19 sweeping the nation, the Oakland Community Front Line Healers recognize that Sheltering in Place with adequate food and support is a privilege that many in our Black and Brown communities cannot afford on their own.
Before the Covid 19 crisis hit, the Black and Brown communities we represent and serve were already in dire need of support.
This crisis has made that need much greater especially as the unequal and unjust structures that make our communities vulnerable are now made even more obvious.
o Tanya Dennis: email@example.com
BLACK CULTURAL ZONE
“ A chance to access resources to help you heal!”
● Population Served: Black Owned and Operated Businesses; East Oakland Businesses (High Street to San Leandro Border)
● Services: Technical Support and Advocacy; Connections to Resources
○ Caroline Johnson. firstname.lastname@example.org